A consistent, positive identity is difficult to establish and hard to protect. Our creative staff will help you promote your identity while adhering to the WVU brand. Our staff produces professional, quality work. We bill at industry-standard prices.
We can design for any need, from a simple one-color invitation to a multi-color complex magazine with inserts.
What we do
Art Direction and Design
• Consulting — bid specs/RFP review of existing projects
• Copy editing
• Custom graphics — event logos, wordmarks, infographics
• Digital publishing
• Digital Word document letterhead
• Environmental graphics — displays, banners, wall murals, trademarked products
• Print — magazines, booklets, newsletters, flyers, posters, postcards and invitations
• Vendor/printer coordination and estimating
How to request services
1. Complete the required Intake Form.
2. Schedule an appointment (firstname.lastname@example.org or call 304-293-1306) to discuss your project. Be prepared to discuss audience and purpose of materials needed. We will work with you to determine budget, graphic/photography needs, production and schedules.
3. Submit your copy in Word via email or on a jump drive along with photos, images or other graphics you may have. Please include hard copy printouts.
4. Design will provide a PDF or hard copy proof of your project for review prior to production.
5. You approve or make changes to the piece and return the proof to Design.
6. A proof will be provided to you from the vendor for final approval.
7. The final product can be delivered, mailed or picked up per previous consultation.
363 Marina Tower
Desktop Publishing Specialist
340 Marina Tower
330 Marina Tower
329 Marina Tower
Senior Project Coordinator
326 Marina Tower
Elizabeth (Liz) Roth
328 Marina Tower
342 Marina Tower
331 Marina Tower