To create a WVU-branded form using Wufoo:
- Go to the Wufoo Homepage and log in with your account information.
- Click on the “Themes” tab.
- You will see an option that says “Create New” under “Theme Designer”.
- The next section over should be named “Properties.” Within this section select “Logo”.
- Once the next section has appeared select “your logo”. You will see an area where
you can enter in a URL. Enter
- Change the height to 80px.
- Click “Apply.”
- Click on “Advanced” under the properties section. You will see another section
to enter in a URL. Enter in
- Click the green “Save Theme” button in the upper right section of the dark brown box.
- Name the new theme to be whatever you please.
- When you finish creating a form, go to the Form Manager (click on the “Forms” tab) and next to the paint palette click and select your new theme.